Monday, November 29, 2010

This Weeks Posts

Hey people,


I'm going to try and post at least every two days, maybe every day, if I can. That doesn't mean an article a day but hopefully a few a week, that's for sure.


Just want to once again thank for the comments and interest in my Top 50 Favourite Final Fantasy Characters listing. It was a pleasure to write it and most of the feedback has been favourable. There's a poll to your right asking who your favourite in my Top 10 was. I love polls, just ask the guys on the Official Liverpool Football Club forums. I want to do listings semi regularly, and definitely in different media's.


Which brings me to my next listing. I've already compiled my Top 50 Greatest Wrestling Catchphrases, and just need to put it in an article form. Don't fret, this won't be a 52 day job, but a 3 day job. It's not the same, writing about catchphrases, as it is about FF characters. So I'll post the lower 25 in one day, then the next 15, then the top 10. The top 10 will have why each phrase was chosen in it's respective place.


But first, tomorrow I'm posting a quick article on my relationship with wrestling, just as a preview to the catchphrases listing. I'm talking about what got me into the "sports entertainment", and my favourite things. Should be an interesting read I hope.


I also have two reviews to put up, one on Left 4 Dead 2, and an album review, "Blood and Fire" by The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster. I hope you enjoy those too.


I also have a special article I wrote, it's 3000 words long. All I'll say is it's about music. That is all.


So, planned for you this week in order is:
  • The Mercy Side: Me and Wrestling
  • Left 4 Dead Review
  • My "music" article, that I refuse to tell you about
  • "Blood and Fire" by The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
  • Top 50 Greatest Wrestling Catchphrases


I hope to maybe write one or two more articles, if ideas come around or things happen, wrestling or football wise. We'll see.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy at least one of the things I'm about to post, I am covering three different types of media! Take part in my poll if you wish, and I'll post soon! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment