Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mixtape: Best of WWE PPVs and TV Themes

Hello and welcome to another Mixtape entry. Here's the third of three Mixtapes in three days. Missed yesterday's Mixtape? Click here. What about Sunday's? Click here. Your welcome. Yesterday's Mixtape is my favourite licensed WWE wrestler entrance themes and Sunday's is my favourite original non-licensed WWE wrestler entrance themes.

Today I celebrate my favourite WWE themes for Pay-Per-Views and television shows. Not only do the WWE usually choose good songs for their wrestlers they choose good songs to go with their PPVs and their two major television shows, Raw and Smackdown!. They're not as consistent with these as they are with their entrance themes, but there have been some great tracks to go with certain WWE events and I'm going to share with you my favourites.

Not familiar with my Mixtapes? Here are the rules.

A Mixtape is a playlist of a certain genre, band or era. The list is generally 80 minutes long, the same length of a blank CD, with further recommendations if some of the songs aren't to your taste. Remember kids, downloading is wrong! 

So here are my favourite WWE Pay-Per-View and television themes! Enjoy!
  1. Propane Nightmares - Pendulum (Cyber Sunday 2008)
  2. Tick Tick Boom - The Hives (Survivor Series 2007)
  3. Fast Fuse - Kasabian (Cyber Sunday 2007)
  4. Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf (Royal Rumble 2009)
  5. Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah (Wrestlemania XXVII 2011)
  6. Highway to Hell - AC/DC (SummerSlam 1998)
  7. I Don't Wanna Stop - Ozzy Osbourne (Judgement Day 2007)
  8. Know Your Enemy - Green Day (WWE Smackdown 2010 - present)
  9. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence (No Way Out 2003)
  10. Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva (Wrestlemania 23 2007)
  11. Let it Roll - Divide the Day (WWE Smackdown 2009 - 2010)
  12. Crack Addict - Limp Bizkit (Wrestlemania XIX 2003)
  13. …To Be Loved - Papa Roach (WWE Raw 2006 - 2009)
  14. Twisted Transistor - KoRn (Taboo Tuesday 2005)
  15. Stricken - Disturbed (New Year's Revolution 2006)
  16. Feel So Numb - Rob Zombie (No Way Out 2002)
  17. St. Anger - Metallica (SummerSlam 2003)
  18. Across the Nation - The Union Underground (WWE Raw 2002 - 2006)
  19. The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson (WWE Smackdown 2001 - 2003)
  20. Bodies - Drowning Pool (SummerSlam 2001)
Don't like some of these? Give these five a try...
  1. Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback (WWE Raw 2009 - present)
  2. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd (Armageddon 2000)
  3. Summertime Blues - Rush (SummerSlam 2004)
  4. Crossing Borders - Rey Mysterio (No Way Out 2004)
  5. All Summer Long - Kid Rock (Backlash 2008)
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this list. I don't just do wrestling mixtapes, check out the "Music" tab above for other Mixtapes I've made. Do you want to suggest me some other Mixtapes to do? Comment below with some suggestions. That's it from me today, have a good night.

For the latest updates on my work, 'like' me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment