Sunday, January 05, 2014

2013 Special Show (3/1/14)


Happy New Year. After a two week break from doing any DJ shows I've done another one. This one celebrates the year of 2013 in music. All the music in the show (apart from the intro) are from the year 2013. I also had a record amount of requests for the show. Thanks for all the support.


The next six weeks I'll be revealing, both on this website, and on Mixcloud, the Mercyside 100. It will count down the 100 most played songs on my personal media player from Jan 1st to Dec 31st of 2013. It'll mix all sorts of music, not just rock and metal, because I have quite an ecclectic taste in music. It's a personal journey this time round but if you want to possibly hear new songs, or want to know what I listened to last year, keep following me on this site or on Mixcloud to find out.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm doing a listing on this website again. I'm daily, one at a time, revealing my favourite 50 video game villains. click here for the beginning of the listing if you're interested.

Anyway, here's the 2013 special show. Any feedback is appreciated if you listen to the show, the link is below!




2013 Special Show: 3/1/14
Track listing:
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake
When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
Come Walk With Me - M.I.A.
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
Black Skinhead - Kanye West
Work - Iggy Azalea
Go Kindergarten - The Lonely Island
Bassline Junkie - Dizzee Rascal
The Walking Dead Theme (Billy Van Mix) - Billy Van
Ingenue - Atoms for Peace
Let Her Go - Passenger
King City - Swim Deep
Evil Eye - Franz Ferdinand
GoGoGo - Status Quo
Still Into You - Paramore
Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
Whiskey Saga - The Fratellis
Kalopsia (with Trent Reznor) - The Queens of the Stone Age
Cut Me Some Slack - Nirvana and Paul McCartney
Quack Like a Duck - The Goat and Your Mom
Sail - Devildriver
Forgotten Arrows - Gorguts
All Time Low - Nine Inch Nails
It Gets Worse - Mindless Self Indulgence
Rock and Roll (in a Black Hole) - Rob Zombie
Total running time: 02:01:55

Other entries you might want to read:
My Top 50 Favourite Video Game Villains - Listing
The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show Christmas Special (20/12/13) - DJ Show
Download Festival Special Show - DJ Show


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment