Friday, March 07, 2014

The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show 2/3/14


Hello there. Sorry the website entry is late but this is last week's Rock and Metal Double Feature Show. I'll be posting the weekly show at midnight every Saturday night, if you want to hear it! But here's last weeks show if you've missed it. I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was nice to get back into the groove of my regular feature again, and I had a record number of requests once again.

Listen to the show here:



The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show: 2/3/14
Track listing:
The Rock Show
I Will Do Anything for Love But I Won't Do That - Meat Loaf
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
MSG - Attack of the Mad Axemen
Living is a Problem Because Everything Dies - Biffy Clyro
La Fee Verte - Kasabian
No Beard, No Good - The Beards
Radioactive/M.A.A.D City (LIVE) - Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
No One Knows - The Queens of the Stone Age
Man Alive! - Billy Talent
Drive - Incubus
Low Hangin' Fruit - Tenacious D

The Metal Hour
Here to Stay - KoRn
Back in Black - AC/DC
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
Girl From Oklahoma - Steel Panther
Icon of Dominance - Lordi
Flashback - Ministry
Never Enough - Five Finger Death Punch
Intermission - The Offspring
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Duality - Slipknot
Red War - Probot
Memorial - Caliban
Tik Tok Redneck - Ke$ha vs Lamb of God
Skeletor/Beastman - Gnarkill
Total running time: 02:00:00

Other entries you might want to read:
The Mercyside 100 - DJ Show/Listing
Big News Regarding My DJing - Personal Blog
My Top 50 Favourite Video Game Villains - Listing


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment