Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show 22/3/14


Thanks for reading about last week's entry The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show. As always the next episode will be put up tonight at midnight, if you want to listen.

But this entry talks about last week's record breaking episode. I've had more listens to last week's show than any show I've done before. I had a lot of support from my usuall listeners, but also from local bands Black Water County and Bad for Lazarus, who plugged the show as well. Thanks so much guys.

This week also had me do my first interview in around seven years. Local Bournemouth band Black Water County joined me and had a good seven minute interview, and played their track "The Pirate Song". Check out their other stuff at https://www.facebook.com/BlackWaterCounty. I'll be promoting another local band on today's show so look out for that too.

Here's last week's show:


The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show: 22/3/14
Track listing:
The Rock Show
Elevation - U2
Strong - London Grammar
Hotel California - The Eagles
Evil (Is Going On) - Jace Everett and CC Adcock
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars
Best of You - Foo Fighters
The Pirate Song - Black Water County
Red Hot Moon - Rancid
Here Comes the Summer - The Undertones
My Muddle - Bad for Lazarus
Where is my Mind? - The Pixies

The Metal Hour
Children of the Grave - White Zombie
Change - Deftones
The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
Sweet Dreams - Probot (with King Diamond)
Ashes in the Fall - Rage Against the Machine
You'll Rebel to Anything (As Long as it's Not Challenging) - Mindless Self Indulgence
Dying in Your Arms - Trivium
Crucify Me - Bring Me the Horizon
Cotton Eye Joe - Worx
Wolftribe - Vader
Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
Total running time: 02:00:00

Other entries you might want to read:
Supernatural Special - DJ Show
Big News Regarding My DJing - Personal Blog
My Top 50 Favourite Video Game Villains - Listing


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment