Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Top 100 Favourite Music Videos: #86

#86: "Smooth Criminal" - Michael Jackson
Release Date: 1988
Director: Colin Chilvers
Fun Fact: There are actually five versions of the music video, but the main one from the "Moonwalker" film is my favourite - even if it is 10 minutes long!
Man, I do miss Michael Jackson. There was no one like him and I don't think there ever will be anyone like him ever again either. He was just one of the coolest, smoothest dancers ever, and, considering the genre, one of the most accessable musicians ever when it comes to people liking his music regardless of their preferences genre wise.

Smooth Criminal was probably the first Michael Jackson music video I saw. It's the one I remember earliest seeing anyway. I saw the "Moonwalker" film at a young age as well, and just loved seeing this amazing dancer, looking as smooth as hell in his white suit and fedora. It's just a great music video and a great part of the film as well.

Here's the video for your enjoyment!

Click here to see #85 on the list or here for #87!

No comments:

Post a Comment