Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #99

#99. “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” – Skrillex
Released: 22/10/10
Album: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP
For a long, long time I really disliked dubstep. And a large part of me still does. But there are select song in the genre that really make my ears perk. For the last few years I've developed a like for certain dance tracks. A few years back I went clubbing a lot, due to having a lot of spare time on my hands. Those times made me appreciate songs like this. It's a belter of a track in fairness and deserves to be played loud and proud.


Here's the song if you want to hear it!

If you missed #100 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment