Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #89

#89. “Paradise" – Coldplay
Released: 12/9/11
Album: The Hunting Party

Coldplay are getting a lot of "hate" at the moment, since their Superbowl performance. It's kind of weird to be honest, because they've been one of the biggest indie bands for over a decade now. I've never been a massive fan of theirs, but every so often they bring out a single that really sticks with me and I end up liking it. "Paradise" is one of those singles. I don't really have a good explanation towards why I like this particular Coldplay track. It's just a really good indie song with a nice drum beat throughout and a very catchy chorus. There's some good electronic music played in it too. It's just a good track, simple as that.

Here's the song if you want to hear it!
If you missed #90 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment