Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #15

#15 “Black Skinhead” by Kanye West
Released: 19/7/13
Album: Yeezus
 
I’m trying to remember how I heard this song for the first time. I think it was for an advert on the BBC, I can’t remember what. Either way I really loved the music in the song, it’s so so funky. It’s easily one of the best songs Kanye West has done. For me, Kanye West is one of those artists that, despite trying my hardest to dislike, comes up trumps a lot of the time when it comes to making belter tracks unexpectedly. No matter how much of a penis he is as a person, he’s a very talented hip hop artist that knows how to make good music. “Black Skinhead” was a true highlight of 2013 for me, I even think I said it was my favourite music single of the year at one point, although, of course, there are other songs higher than this on the list from 2013, and you’ll what songs soon.

Here's the video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #16 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment