Tuesday, December 06, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #8

#8 “Rap God” by Eminem
Released: 15/10/13
Album: The Marshall Mathers LP 2
Well what a fucking song this is!! I’m sure if you like Eminem you’ll know EXACTLY why this song is not only on this list but, as high on this listing as it is. If you ever, EVER doubted that Eminem somehow lost pace or lost his ability to sling mud verbally at anyone and everyone then listen to this. This song is Eminem on form. This song is Eminem in a nutshell. This song is possibly the best song he’s ever produced. Period. In my opinion anyway. Honestly, Eminem pulls all the stops here to tell everyone that he is a Rap God, he is still the best in the business at what he does and he doesn’t give a fuck if you think otherwise. And that “supersonic speed” rap towards the end of the song… insane. According to Wikipedia it’s 6.5 words per second! He truly is a Rap Bot, Rap Bot!

Here's the video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #9 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment